Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The fever has turned into the rabies!!!!!

Everytime my cousin puts up pictures of her little one, my fever turns into rabies! The baby type of course! I am brought back to reality by our financial situation, which in my eyes isn't bad and definitely enough for a family of 3, but GeekDaddy once again wants everything out of the way and paid off before we even start trying. The thing is, I don't want to get a job and get way into it then have to quit a year later because I'm pregnant, I don't want to start something and not finish it. Which I would do since, I'm planning on staying at home until all kids are in first grade.

It also doesn't help that I'm seeing babies and pregnant ladies everywhere! Uggg!!! The frustation and the fever is killing me!

The only thing that's keeping me afloat is thinking that if a miracle happens and we do get pregnant before next may, we can't go to Europe. I am holding that and reminding myself continually!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment