Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Average Day

-Wake up somewhere between 7 and 9 AM (lately more like 7)
-Catch up with my SGA Rewind squirrels
-Catch up on The Eco-Friendly Family forum on TheBump.com (that usually takes me awhile)
-Do some of my Facebook stuff (CafeWorld, Music Pets, Social City)
-Write my To Do List for the day (This usually includes making yogurt or bread at least once a week, and dishes/laundry every other day lol)
-If I finish the list I usually work on ongoing projects, such as practicing with my sewing machine, making cards, crocheting while watching Parenthood,or playing a video game (we just got Divinity 2: Ego Draconis, so that's what I'm working on, even though I should finish the Dragon Age expansion)
-Plan dinners/grocery shopping, once a week
-Going to the gym with GeekDaddy once he gets home from work (trying to lose 20 lbs by September)
-Dinner while watching something on/from Netflix (currently Sliders, we just finished BBC's Robin Hood, moving on to Witchblade on disc soon!)
-Read for the rest of the night. We're both currently reading The Sword of Truth books by Terry Goodkind, GeekDaddy is on Temple of the Winds (#4) and I'm about halfway through Stone of Tears (#2). We read in bed together, it's sort of our time to wind down and relax before bed.
-GeekDaddy is usually more tired than I am (he gets up at 5 AM and goes to work), so he goes to bed around 8:45 and I stay up and continue to chat with the squirrels, or if I get bored with that I continue reading or playing video games.

This will all change June 8th though, because I got a summer job! I'm an art counselor at a summer camp, so I won't be able to do my normal stuff, but I'll find time during the weekend!

Also, due to my little schedule here, can you see where we get our names from? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment