Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So Why The Name?

I came up with the idea in bed one night.
I have gone through many email addresses and many screen names that I have just grown out of. Even my screen name on thenest.com/thebump.com I've kind of grown out of....it seems presumptuous to me now. Unfortunately I can't change it on those sites, but Artie kind of came up through an online chat with some friends. They couldn't figure out what to call me that would be easy to type...so they came up with Artie....different spelling and all. And no I don't mind that!

But hubby and I are definitely geeks, so that's where that came from. And Momma and Daddy because that's how we refer to ourselves when talking to our cats....Yes, lame, I  know, but it gets us used to using that instead of names for the future.

I do consider myself a Momma because of my furbabies, so if you know me in real life, that's not an announcement or anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment